Recipe by Loves To Cook but NOT clean up
A great way to use some of your Thanksgiving leftovers in a different way! I hope you enjoy as much as my family does as we have had these for many, many years.
- 2 slice bread (thick sliced and toasted as you like it)
- 4 slice turkey breast (pieces sliced thin)
- 354.88 ml prepared stuffing
- 354.88 ml turkey gravy (hot)
- 44.37 ml jellied cranberry sauce (or whole berry)
Directions See How It's Made
- toast the bread as you prefer it.
- warm all the ingredients except the cranberry sauce.
- assemble the open faced sandwich by placing the toast side by side on a plate.
- layer the sandwich in this order: turkey, stuffing and gravy.
- place the cranberry sauce on the side, some of my family like it on top.