Recipe by Debber
We make this every November using some of the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving! It's as traditional as the roasted bird & mashed potatoes!
- 3 bunches fresh broccoli
- 2 -4 cups turkey, bite-size chunks
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350; grease a 13x9 pan.
- Peel broccoli stems, cut into bite-size morsels; cut tops into bite-size pieces also.
- In a medium saucepan with about a half-inch of water, steam-parboil broccoli in boiling water--just until broccoli is barely BRIGHT green; drain well, then pour into prepared pan.
- Arrange the cut-up turkey (or chicken) over the broccoli.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, mayo and oregano; spoon over turkey.
- Sprinkle cheese over the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes and cheese is bubbly.