Recipe by ivey_leigh
A great way to use your leftover sweet potato casserole. Yummy and easy because you've already done most of the work. Gret for breakfast the next day or anytime you've got leftover sweet potatoes.
- 354.88 ml cooked sweet potatoes, from a casserole
- 212.62 g package cornbread mix
- 118.29 ml milk (or substitute 1/4 cup heavy cream)
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine sweet potato casserole, egg, milk and cornbread mix.
- Let sit in bowl.
- Oil muffin pans and place in preheated oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan from oven and pour oil into batter.
- Stir in oil really well.
- Pour batter into muffin pan filling each one 1/2 of the way full.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.