1/1 Photo of Thanksgiving Leftover Sweet Potato Muffins
Chef #369522's Note:
A great way to use your leftover sweet potato casserole. Yummy and easy because you've already done most of the work. Gret for breakfast the next day or anytime you've got leftover sweet potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine sweet potato casserole, egg, milk and cornbread mix.
- 3Let sit in bowl.
- 4Oil muffin pans and place in preheated oven for about 5 minutes.
- 5Remove muffin pan from oven and pour oil into batter.
- 6Stir in oil really well.
- 7Pour batter into muffin pan filling each one 1/2 of the way full.
- 8Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Leftover Sweet Potato Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 330.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g