Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
Made this to use up the thanksgiving leftovers. Can be varied easily, depending on what you have left over. I served this with cranberry sauce as garnish.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup prepared stuffing
- 1 cup turkey, shredded
- cranberry sauce
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat to medium to medium high heat.
- Lay one tortilla down and spread about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of cheese on whole tortilla.
- On one half, scatter about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of shredded turkey (more or less according to your preference--just don't use too much or your quesadilla will be really stuffed!).
- Sprinkle about 1/4 or less cup of stuffing over the turkey.
- Drizzle gravy over the turkey and stuffing.
- Fold the tortilla in half once the cheese starts to melt.
- Turn the tortilla over once it starts getting browned. Continue cooking until the other side is browned.
- Cut into wedges and serve with cranberry sauce and or gravy on the side.