Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this up this year after we got all of the leftovers from the in-laws. Excellent use of all of the leftovers without making more. The amounts are only estimates, use up as many leftovers as possible, but you may need a larger casserole dish!
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 cup gravy
- 2 cups cooked mixed vegetables
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 ounces French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a greased casserole dish, put in stuffing.
- Layer with turkey, chopped into bite sized pieces.
- Pour gravy over top.
- Top with assorted leftover cooked vegetables.
- Finish with mashed potatoes.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
- Top with fried onions and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
Yummykins! I skipped the onions and used left over homemade stuffing. I used chicken broth instead of gravy. We will now use this recipe every year! Thank you so much.
Great way to use up leftovers! Thanks!