Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
AKA: "The Pilgrim Hoagie" Adjust amounts to your liking and enjoy. :)
- 1 hoagie roll
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 6 ounces cooked turkey, leftovers warmed and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup prepared stuffing, leftovers warmed
- 3 tablespoons turkey gravy, warmed
- Spread cranberry sauce on bottom of hoagie roll.
- Place turkey over that, then stuffing, then gravy.
- Eat with plenty of napkins!
GREAT sandwich. The only exceptiom is I made it as posted and heated it in the microwave at work today. Keeping this one for leftover turkey in the future. Made for PRMR tag.
This is a great little sandwich and a great way to use up leftovers. The only change I made was to use homemade rolls and a little bit of mustard on one and a bit of orange marmalade on another.
I do this anyway with my leftovers. Only thing I do differently is, since we also have ham, I add that and some of the green beans to the mix. It's so good!