Recipe by AlwaysHungry
This cranberry-flavored jello shot is appropriate for American Thanksgiving or anytime of year. I usually put trays of these out on the table prior to my Thanksgiving potluck with friends. Warning: they are pretty strong. Recipe originally from Saveur magazine November 2004.
- 85.04 g package cranberry Jell-O gelatin
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 118.29 ml Southern Comfort
- 118.29 ml citrus-infused vodka
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the gelatin in a heatproof bowl.
- Add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin dissolves.
- Add the Southern Comfort and vodka and stir well.
- Divide among 20 one-ounce disposable cups (ketchup cups from fast food joints or condiment cups).
- Refrigerate until firm, 2 to 4 hours.