1/3 Photos of Thanksgiving Jello Shots
4 hrs 5 mins
This cranberry-flavored jello shot is appropriate for American Thanksgiving or anytime of year. I usually put trays of these out on the table prior to my Thanksgiving potluck with friends. Warning: they are pretty strong. Recipe originally from Saveur magazine November 2004.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the gelatin in a heatproof bowl.
- 2Add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin dissolves.
- 3Add the Southern Comfort and vodka and stir well.
- 4Divide among 20 one-ounce disposable cups (ketchup cups from fast food joints or condiment cups).
- 5Refrigerate until firm, 2 to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Jello Shots
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g