Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yess...the best part of Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, cranberry sauce, and a few other goodies stuffed into a whole wheat pita, YUM. I like this better than the dinner itself, and it's something "different" to do with that mountain of leftover turkey!
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- sliced cooked turkey breast, to taste
- 2 -3 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry sauce (I use Tangy Cranberry Relish)
- fresh mixed greens, to taste
- Slice pita in half.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon mustard on the inside of each half (just on one side).
- Stack some sliced turkey on top of mustard.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce per pita half over the turkey.
- Stuff greens inside each pita and eat!