Recipe by rusted_essence
I bought a ten pounder and had misfit Thanksgiving at our house this year. We couldn't make it home due to work, etc , so we had everyone here that found themselves in the same situation. Dinner was great and so was this simple glazed ham. The meat came out tender and the glaze was perfect! Everyone raved. I got a regular fully cooked smoked ham and put glaze on it myself, rather than paying a ton of $$ for a spiral cut glaze pack included ham...
- 4535.92 g ham
- 118.29 ml honey
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 14.79-29.58 ml spicy brown mustard
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cross hatch ham in roasting pan about 1/2 - 1 inch deep.
- cover with foil and cook for two hours at 350.
- before the two hours is up mix honey, sugar, mustard, and cloves in a saucepan until blened well
- remove ham and baste with glaze.
- replace uncovered ham into oven basting every 15- 20 minutes for the next hour.
- let rest 20 minutes and carve.