3 hrs 10 mins
I bought a ten pounder and had misfit Thanksgiving at our house this year. We couldn't make it home due to work, etc , so we had everyone here that found themselves in the same situation. Dinner was great and so was this simple glazed ham. The meat came out tender and the glaze was perfect! Everyone raved. I got a regular fully cooked smoked ham and put glaze on it myself, rather than paying a ton of $$ for a spiral cut glaze pack included ham...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cross hatch ham in roasting pan about 1/2 - 1 inch deep.
- 2cover with foil and cook for two hours at 350.
- 3before the two hours is up mix honey, sugar, mustard, and cloves in a saucepan until blened well
- 4remove ham and baste with glaze.
- 5replace uncovered ham into oven basting every 15- 20 minutes for the next hour.
- 6let rest 20 minutes and carve.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Ham
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 781.8
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 235.8 mg
- Sodium 6900.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 101.3 g