Thanksgiving Green Bean Casserole
- Cook the green beans with the garlic or shallots on the stove top or in the microwave following the instructions on the label.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish.
- Mix the salt, pepper, and marjoram with the sour cream and place over the top of the green beans.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the melted butter and sprinkle over the top of the sour cream.
- The beans can be made ahead of time to this point and reheated at room temperature.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until the bread crumbs are golden.