1/1 Photo of Thanksgiving for 10: New Pasta Salad
Chef #22782's Note:
A great way to make a beautiful pasta salad that eliminates the need for mayo and store bought sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put vegetables (the more colors the better--I like using zucchini, red peppers, onions, and eggplant) on a baking sheet; sprinkle minced garlic on top.
- 2Cover with olive oil and vinegar, 1 part to 4.
- 3Add salt and pepper if you like.
- 4Bake for twenty minutes at 400°F.
- 5Remove from oven and toss with pasta.
- 6Add pine nuts, cheese, etc.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving for 10: New Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 12.1 g