Recipe by Eric M.
A great way to make a beautiful pasta salad that eliminates the need for mayo and store bought sauce.
Top Review by Lalaloula
I really liked this flexible pasta salad! It was very refreshing and a nice change from creamy dressings. My choice of veggies were golden nugget pumpkin and zucchini. I luved the way this recipe uses oven-roasted veggies for the salad. It adds a really nice flavour! I found the garlic was a nice addition, especially roasted. In addition to what you suggested as core elements of the salad, I used fresh parsley, feta and freshly ground pepper. Mmmm, yummy! :) THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this with us, Chef! Ill surely make it again. Made and reviewed for Everyday Is A Holiday Tag Game Octobre 09 (special tag).
- 1 bulb of garlic, minced
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- vegetables, chopped as you like
- 907.18 g pasta, cooked al dente in salt water (I prefer penne)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put vegetables (the more colors the better--I like using zucchini, red peppers, onions, and eggplant) on a baking sheet; sprinkle minced garlic on top.
- Cover with olive oil and vinegar, 1 part to 4.
- Add salt and pepper if you like.
- Bake for twenty minutes at 400°F.
- Remove from oven and toss with pasta.
- Add pine nuts, cheese, etc.