1/1 Photo of Thanksgiving Drumstick Treats™
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated. Cool slightly. Using buttered hands shape mixture into twelve small drumsticks.
- 3Spread peanut butter on large end of each drumstick, then dip in KELLOGG'S® COCOA KRISPIES® cereal. Refrigerate until firm. Best if served the same day.
- 4MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- 6For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 71 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- 8Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- 9Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in single layer on wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Drumstick Treats™
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 39.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal