I really like the way my mom makes Thanksgiving dressing. I think the special ingredient is the ground turkey! Feel free to add pecans or dried cranberries with the dry stuffing mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground turkey in the olive oil until very well done.
- 2Add the celery and onions and saute about 4 minutes.
- 3You can refrigerate this mixture for a day if you like!
- 4Boil broth, water and butter.
- 5Add the meat, celery & onion mixture and the dry stuffing mix.
- 6Cook over medium heat for a few minutes to blend.
- 7Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 8Fluff before serving.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Dressing Using Stove Top
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 140.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Stove Top stuffing mix