Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I really like the way my mom makes Thanksgiving dressing. I think the special ingredient is the ground turkey! Feel free to add pecans or dried cranberries with the dry stuffing mix.
- Brown the ground turkey in the olive oil until very well done.
- Add the celery and onions and saute about 4 minutes.
- You can refrigerate this mixture for a day if you like!
- Boil broth, water and butter.
- Add the meat, celery & onion mixture and the dry stuffing mix.
- Cook over medium heat for a few minutes to blend.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff before serving.