Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good way to use up leftovers. Saw the idea on a 50 greatest Thanksgiving leftovers blog.
- 4 hamburger buns or 4 dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 4 slices turkey
- 1 cup prepared macaroni and cheese or 1 cup prepared stuffing
- 4 tablespoons turkey gravy
- Heat up mac & cheese and/or stuffing and gravy.
- Warm buns.
- Put 1 T cranberry sauce on the bottom of each bun.
- Layer turkey slices over cranberry sauce.
- Place about 1/4 cup mac & cheese or stuffing on top of turkey.
- Top with 1 T gravy.
- Top with bun.