1/3 Photos of Thanksgiving Dessert
Chef Dee's Note:
This has a sweet and mellow pumpking layer topped with a crunchy nutty topping. It is a welcome change from pumpkin pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl,whisk the eggs.
- 2Stir in the pumpkin pie filling, condensed mik and spices.
- 3Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- 4Sprinkle the DRY cake mix over the pumpking mixture.
- 5Carefully pour the melted butter over top.
- 6Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes until set.
- 7Cool to room temperature then refrigerate.
- 8Serve with Cool Whip on the side.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.1
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 531.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g