This relish is a great compliment to Thanksgiving dinner and tastes great on leftover turkey sandwiches. My Mom and I have made it every year for as long as I can remember. This recipe makes enough for a large dinner party as well as few jars worth you can give away as gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind cranberries, orange and apple slices in a food processor or blender. If using a blender, grind in smaller batches.
- 2Transfer mix to a large bowl and add 1 cup sugar. Refrigerate.
- 3Put orange and apple juices in a saucepan over medium heat. Gradually add 1 cup sugar and 1 package raspberry jello until liquified.
- 4Pour sugar mixture over blended fruit,mix and refrigerate overnight. Stir every hour for at least the first 4 hours.
- 5Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
- 6Preparation time does not include 4 hours of setting time.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Cranberry Relish
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 55.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g