Recipe by Lisa44KS
I received this recipe from a friend. I love easy Cobbler recipes like this.
Top Review by The Enchantress
We really like this cobbler (especially my husband). I had a 20oz can of peach pie filling so I used it all with the usual amount of cranberry. It turned out wonderful. It didn't get 5 stars from me because it is so fattening.
- 1 (10 ounce) package Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg in a bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts and set aside.
- Combine peach pie filling and cranberry sauce in an ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan. Sprinkle crumb mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream.