Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. All of the favorites of Thanksgiving in one layered dish!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs frozen full turkey breast or 2 1⁄2 lbs already-prepared turkey
- 12 ounces turkey gravy
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces boxed seasoned stuffing mix
- 32 ounces family size Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F if cooking turkey. Oven ready turkey (from freezer to oven) is easiest. Cook turkey for approximately 2 hours, 15 minutes.
- Once turkey is cooked, chop into small pieces and add gravy.
- Spray a large casserole dish (13 x 9). Add turkey mixture. Spread evenly on bottom.
- Using butter, prepare boxed stuffing according to the package directions. Add this on top of the turkey layer.
- Spread the mashed potatoes on top of the stuffing. Cover with foil.
- Cook for 35 minutes, then remove foil and cook another 10 minutes until it starts to brown on top.
- Cut into equal servings and enjoy!