1/4 Photos of Thanksgiving Cornucopia
1 hr 10 mins
Alovely impresive centerpiece for your holiday table!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
ASSORTED RAW VEGETABLES
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly spray a cookie sheet, at least 17"x 14", with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Tear off a 30"x 18" sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 4Fold in 1/2 to 18"x 15".
- 5Roll diagonally to form a hollow cone, about 18" long with a diameter of 5" at the widest end (Cornucopia opening).
- 6Fasten end with clear tape.
- 7Stuff cone with crumpled regular foil until form is rigid.
- 8Bend tail of cone up then down at end.
- 9Spray outside of cone with non-stick cooking spray.
- 10Place on cookie sheet.
- 11Open and unroll first can of breadstick dough on work surface.
- 12Seperate breadsticks.
- 13Begin by wraping one breadstick around tip of cone.
- 14Brush end of next breadstick with Glaze and press to attach to end of first breadstick.
- 15Continue spiral-wrapping cone, slightly overlapping dough until there are 3 breadsticks left.
- 16Pinch one end of the 3 breadsticks together, then braid.
- 17Brush bread around opening of Cornucopia with Glaze.
- 18Gently press on braid.
- 19Brush entire Cornucopia with Glaze.
- 20Bake 45 minutes in preheated oven or until bread is a rich brown.
- 21(If parts start to darken too much, cover them with poeces of foil.) Remove from oven and let cool completely on cookie sheet on a wire rack.
- 22Carefully remove foil when cool.
- 23(If freezing, leave foil in bread for support. Remove when thawed.) Fill Cornucopia with the assorted raw vegetables directly on table and let them spill out of opening NOTE-- To prevent this center-piece from absorbing atmospheric moisture, the baked Cornucopia cone can be sprayed with shellac or clear enamel.
- 24If treated in this manner, the Cornucopia will be inedible but can be preserved and re-used.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Cornucopia
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 70.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g