Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These have the flavors of Thanksgiving, and are so yummy. They can be made ahead, and cooked off as you need.
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla, egg, and salt until creamy.
- Slowly add flour and then add the cranberries, rind, and pecans.
- Split the dough in 1/2 and form into two bricks.
- Wrap in wax paper.
- Freeze overnight, up to a couple of days.
- Slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- Preheat oven to 350, and cook for 12 - 15 minutes. Until the edges are light brown.