- 1 (18 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together: spice cake mix, canned pumpkin, salad oil, vanilla pudding mix, 3 eggs, cinnamon and water in a bowl and beat for 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Then add pecans.
- Grease a bundt pan liberally with butter/margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour batter and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes. Remove cake from bundt pan and add frosting.
- Mix all ingredients together until mixed well and put on cake. You can use just Cool Whip if you prefer.