Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend of mine always made this for his family holiday gatherings. I finally got the recipe from him and I am glad. This is really good and I hope you enjoy it as well.
- Mix together: spice cake mix, canned pumpkin, salad oil, vanilla pudding mix, 3 eggs, cinnamon and water in a bowl and beat for 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Then add pecans.
- Grease a bundt pan liberally with butter/margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour batter and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes. Remove cake from bundt pan and add frosting.
- Mix all ingredients together until mixed well and put on cake. You can use just Cool Whip if you prefer.
Great recipe for fall. Smelled great while baking too. Prepared for PAC fall '09.