Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This burger is great for fall but can be served year round
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup uncooked seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 whole grain buns
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberry sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- Combine everything but buns, miracle whip, oil and cranberry sauce.
- patty into burgers about two inches thick.
- Brush burgers with olive oil lightly.
- Grill burgers 6 minutes on each side.
- spread miracle whip on buns.
- Lay buns, miracle whip side down in a hot skillet for about 15 seconds.
- put burgers on buns and top with cranberry sauce and spinach leaves.
- Serve with sweet potato fries.