Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A Latin spin on Thanksgiving leftovers, using turkey, cranberry, and cheese, that is utterly delicious! Serve as a quick lite dinner or as an appetizer!
- heat turkey for 30 seconds in microwave.
- meanwhile, spread butter thinly over one side of tortilla.
- mix turkey with green suace.
- spread half of cheese over half of the tortilla.
- spread turkey mix on top, then cover with other half of cheese.
- fold tortilla over to creat a half circle.
- cook in skillet butter sides out till lightly browned, about 3 minutes on each side.
- for sauce: Mix cranberry and sour cream very well. Dip quesadillas in sauce.