My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat milk, butter and egg lightly in a mixing bowl.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and add them all at once to first mixture, stirring just enough to dampen flour.
- 3For small pancakes, pour 2 tablespoons of batter onto a hot, greased griddle or into heated, greased frying pan.
- 4Cook until bubbles appear and pop.
- 5Turn over and continue to cook until done.
- 6Serve with your favourite topping (s) and fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thank God I'm a Country Boy
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 511.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 11.7 g