- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat milk, butter and egg lightly in a mixing bowl.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and add them all at once to first mixture, stirring just enough to dampen flour.
- For small pancakes, pour 2 tablespoons of batter onto a hot, greased griddle or into heated, greased frying pan.
- Cook until bubbles appear and pop.
- Turn over and continue to cook until done.
- Serve with your favourite topping (s) and fresh fruit.