Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Beat milk, butter and egg lightly in a mixing bowl.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and add them all at once to first mixture, stirring just enough to dampen flour.
- For small pancakes, pour 2 tablespoons of batter onto a hot, greased griddle or into heated, greased frying pan.
- Cook until bubbles appear and pop.
- Turn over and continue to cook until done.
- Serve with your favourite topping (s) and fresh fruit.
Made this for DW and me this morning. They were delicious. DW had hers smothered with marion berry jelly. Thank you for posting such an easy recipe. I will be making, again.