- 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- chopped scallion
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peanuts in food processor and process till finely ground.
- While the processor is still on add the remaining ingredients except for the pasta. Process till a thick, smooth paste has formed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or toss with fresh pasta and garnish with chopped fresh scallions.
- Transfer to ice cube trays. Freeze for up to 3 months.