Recipe by Miss Annie
There are intriguing flavor combinations of this Thai cuisine dish. The mild zucchini is a perfect partner for the stronger flavors in this dish. Compliments of Above & Beyond Parsley, Kansas City, Missouri.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 pinch dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 3 teaspoons chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch sugar
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into very thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook garlic, ginger, and red pepper in oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add peanuts and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
- Add zucchini, and cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- Serve immediately.