Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy lunch idea or quick dinner
- 4 whole wheat sandwich wraps
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2⁄3 cup mixed sprouts
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- Heat peanut butter, soy sauce, white wine & pepper in a pan or microwave while mixing.
- Warm the wrap according to package instructions.
- Place chicken down the centre of wrap, then add remaining salad. Pour peanut sauce over chicken and salad mixture.
- Fold the outside edges in, then roll.
- Heat in a hot oven or grill for 30 seconds each side and serve.