Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Easy to make one of my favorite meals to make when I come in late from work. If you want to meat it up replce the Quorn with pork. I couldn't get the 'zaar system to accept mangetout but they are the same as snow peas.
- 300 g thin rice noodles
- 350 g quorn mince
- 250 g snow peas, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 red chile, deseeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup coriander, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place noodles in a bowl of boiling water.
- Soak or 5 mins and drain.
- Heat wok and fry the quorn until golden
- add the snow peas/mangetout and cook for another 2 minutes
- Whisk the peanut butter, chilli, brown sugar and soy in a bowl loosening with 2 tbsp warm water.
- Add noodles and sauce to pan and toss to coat and warm through.
- sprinkle over coriander to serve.