- 350 g quorn mince
- 300 g thin rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons thai green curry paste
- 3 heads pak choi, quartered
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the noodles in a bowl of boiling water and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Fry the quorn in the oil for 5 minutes add the curry paste and fry for another 2 minutes Add the pak choi and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Mix the coconut milk, sugar and soy and add to the pan. warm through and add noodles.
- Mix well and serve topped with the coriander.