- 1 egg
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml lemon zest
- 29.58 ml chili-garlic sauce
- 9.85 ml fish sauce
- 500 g ground turkey
- 44.37 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml coriander, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil then lightly spray with oil.
- Whisk egg, garlic, onions, zest and sauces in big bowl.
- Add meat, sprinkle with cornstarch and add coriander.
- Mix with hands, mixture will be wet.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place on prepared sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes till firm to the touch.