I found this in Costco Connection magazine in one of the ads....changed it up a bit and here it is. The recipe was made for ground turkey...so you could use chicken, pork or beef. OR use up leftover holiday turkey, chopped.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil (divided)
- 1 lb turkey (ground or leftover chopped)
- 3 cups bok choy (sliced thinly)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (or green or yellow or orange)
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 mango, chopped (about 1 cup, use another fruit if you need to, peaches come to mind)
- 1 head bibb lettuce (iceburg will do)
- 1Combine vinegar, cornstarch, soy and one third of the oil in a bowl.
- 2Genly, stir in the turkey.
- 3Sauce - Whisk all ingredients together.
- 4If turkey is ground - heat a third of the oil over high heat. Add turkey and brown. Add water if needed to prevent sticking. Transfer to a bowl.
- 5Saute bok choy and bell peppers fr about 5 minutes in a third of the oil. Add ginger, garlic and mango and saute for 2 more minutes.
- 6Add turkey and sauce and cook 1 more minute.
- 7Spoon into lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps (Chicken, Pork or Beef)
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.1
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1732.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: