1/1 Photo of Thai Turkey Burgers
Spicy burgers dressed with pickles, lettuce, mint and peanuts! From the Food & Wine Annual Cookbook 2011, submitted by Grace Parisi
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the stem and seeds from the jalapeno. In a small food processor, chop the shallot, cilantro, ginger, jalapeno, and fish sauce.
- 2Put this mixture in a large bowl and add the turkey. Mix well and form into 4 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
- 3Brush both sides of the burgers with oil if desired. Grill over moderately high heat until golden and crusty and cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- 4In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise and the Sriracha sauce. Split the rolls and spread the mayo on both halves. Serve the burgers in the rolls topped with pickles, lettuce, mint leaves and chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Sodium 1027.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: