Recipe by Chef Joyous
Love these moist burgers that don't even need a bun! (although my kids still eat them as a "traditional" burgers with ketchup on a bun) Weight Watcher's only 5 points (without a bun) and they don't taste like traditional "diet" burgers!
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
For this recipe I chose to freeze mine ahead of time for a later use.
What a great idea.
For this burger I chose to have it my way as a burger salad with raspberry walnut dressing and the bun on the side. This reminded me of a salad I had up home.
This burger is amazing. Either way you make this it comes out great.
- 1 lb ground turkey (not plain ground turkey breast)
- 4 medium scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil