Recipe by Rita~
This Thai style recipe is a very easy meal to make. This dish is creamy, sweet, spicy.
Top Review by MtSkiLover
Loved the comination of flavors. The sweet potato, coconut milk and spices blended together to be very tasty. I didn't mix the turkey with the sauce but instead served them side by side for everyone to take as much of each as they wanted. Can't wait to eat the leftovers!
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lb sweet potato, cubed just larger then then size of a pea
- 1⁄2 cup rinsed frozen green pea
- 3 leaves sage, chiffonade
- 3 leaves Thai basil, chiffonade
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot simmer coconut milk, fish sauce, honey, thai red curry paste, cubed sweet potato till tender about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile brown turkey and onions in oil till almost done add peas,sage and basil.
- Add to coconut mixture.
- Serve over brown rice. And top with fried onions and chopped peanuts.