Recipe by mandalee65
This is a delightfully spicy and happily easy recipe. I always set aside leftover turkey just to make this. I added extra veggies to the recipe to give it a little more color.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 3 cups cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 3 green onions, sliced in strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat canola oil in large nonstick skillet. Slice peppers into matchstick-thin strips.
- Saute peppers and onions until softened and lightly browned.
- Add turkey and heat through.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, cilantro, honey, curry powder, sesame oil, cornstarch, and crushed red pepper.
- Using a whisk, slowly stir in hot water. Add to turkey mixture and cook until heated through.
- Stir in green onion strips, just until warm. Serve with rice.