Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super quick and easy, a great summer meal. My kiddos even like this one. Can be a little saucy so you may want to adjust the first time you make it. Enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 12 -18 fresh spinach leaves
- 6 -10 flour tortillas
- In a bowl whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine all filling ingredients.
- Stir in dressing.
- Place filling in a tortilla, top with bell pepper and spinach.
- Roll and cut diagonally.
Super quick & easy is right! Just the ingredients alone were enough to convince me to try. I made per recipe except didn't use as much coleslaw (just figured I wanted more tuna taste). Absolutely amazing -- fresh tasting, healthy, and a great alterantive to a "plain old sandwich" for work. Thanks for posting.