Recipe by *Parsley*
A little more of an "exotic" tuna salad. Good in a pita or on a bed of leafy greens.
Top Review by Susie D
Other than using a gala apple I made the recipe as written. The tuna was such a welcome change from plain jane tuna. Even my less adventurous diners enjoyed this. The curry paste lent great flavor, but wasn't overtly hot. I'll be making this all summer to serve on lettuce leaves or stuffed into a pita pocket. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- 3 tablespoons thai green curry paste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream