Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These patties are delicious on top of salad greens and drizzled with some Kewpie mayonnaise, or in a burger. I made them for the first time without measuring, so I've guessed the amounts. Feel free to adjust to taste!
- 400 g tuna
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Rice Crumbs (or bread crumbs)
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon ketjap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 finely shredded kaffir lime leaf
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form into patties (if the mixture is too runny, add extra crumbs. If too dry, add an extra egg or a little water).
- Fry until golden brown on each side.
These get five stars for ease of preparation and taste. I left out the fish sauce and kaffir lime leaf. I whirled them up in my food processor and they were done in no time. Thanks for the recipe