Karen From Colorado's Note:
From Thai Cooking and More
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 lettuce leaves (use different kinds for color)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 ounces canned tuna or 1 chicken breast half, fully cooked and shredded
- 1/3 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup drained mandarin orange
- 1/3 cup red seedless grapes, halves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews or 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1Arrange 1/2 of the lettuce on a platter.
- 2Break up the remaining lettuce into bite size pieces and place on top of the lettuce on the platter.
- 3Sprinkle cilantro and mint over lettuce.
- 4Arrange tuna or chicken, cucumber, oranges, grapes on top; cover and refrigerate while preparing the dressing.
- 5Peel 1/2 a lime with a vegetable peeler.
- 6Place peel in a blender or small food processor; add garlic. chilies, lime juice, fish or soy sauce and sugar; process until well blended and garlic and chilies are finely chopped.
- 7Pour dressing over salad.
- 8Top with cashews or peanuts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Tuna or Chicken and Fruit Salad With Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 691.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g