Recipe by mersaydees
Based on a recipe from the January/February 2011 issue of WeightWatchers magazine. This is featured as a 10 minute dinner for one and can be easily adapted to more than 1 serving.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 6 ounces tuna steaks
- 1 scallion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first 5 marinade ingredients in glass pie plate.
- Add the tuna steak and turn to coat.
- Cover pie plate with wax paper and microwave on High 1 ½ minutes.
- Sprinkle tuna with scallion.
- Cover and microwave 1 ½ minutes.
- Allow to stand 1 minute before serving.