1/1 Photo of Thai Tuna and Tomato Pizza
I recently had a coupon for some flavored tunas and created this to use one of them. It sounds a little crazy but I thought the combo was really good! If you don't want to use the Pillsbury crust, you could make your own or use another kind of pre-made crust, just adjust baking times and temperatures accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust (in a tube)
- 1 (5 ounce) can Thai chili flavored tuna, undrained
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced & seeds mostly removed (to reduce excess juice)
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 6 -7 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F (or 400°F for dark or nonstick pan). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 2Unroll dough onto cookie sheet and spread to desired size and thickness.
- 3Brush crust with olive oil mixed with chili flavored oil from tuna.
- 4Spread tuna evenly over crust. Distribute tomatoes and sprinkle basil over all.
- 5Spread shredded cheese over top.
- 6Bake 13-17 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Tuna and Tomato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 244.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
Thai chili flavored tuna