Recipe by JoJo Potato
This dish is sure to please your guests! So easy to prepare and the taste is out of this world!!
Top Review by Ilovemy4kids
This is going to my favorite file. I used thin chops, and baked it in a glass pan for 25 minutes. The pork chops were juicy and tender, and the taste is delectable. Thank you for sharing this.
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1⁄4 cup coriander
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Cobine all ingredients except tenderloins and chicken stock and spoon over tenderloins.
- Marinade for 1 hour at room temperature or in refrigerator overnight. Reserve marinade.
- Place tenderloins on a foil lined baking dish or cookie sheet and roast at 375 F (190C) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine reserved marinade with stock and boil for about 2 minutes.
- Slice tenderloins and spoon over when serving.
- Service with sticky rice and asparagus.