Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
It is like a root beer float or any other soda float, but it is using thai tea, which you can buy at some Asian markets.
- 5 -7 scoops vanilla ice cream (or to liking)
- 1 cup Thai tea (or to liking)
- Mix Thai Tea according to the directions on packet (let tea cool down some or it will melt your ice cream).
- Grab tall glass and add at least 5 scoops of vanilla ice cream (does not taste good with others).
- Pour cooled tea over ice cream.
- Mix tea and ice cream together and enjoy!