Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Refreshing curry is a vibrant mix of fresh ingredients lovely sweet and sour combo.
- 1 lb boneless pork leg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 onion, cut into slices
- 1 cup pineapple, in chunks
- 1⁄2 cucumber, de-seeded and sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1⁄2 green capsicum, sliced
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons jalapeno chiles, in brine, chopped
- 2 scallions, cut into 2 in pieces
- Cut pork into 3 cn cubes.
- Heat oil in large saucepan add pork and garlic cook for 4-5 minutes.
- In separate saucepan stir vinegar sugar salt and tomato paste for 3 minutes.
- Add the vinegar mixture to the pork with tomato onion pineapple cucumber capsicum and jalapenos. Bring to boil reduce until pork is tender.
- Stir in spring onions and serve.