Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe from 'Young Times'.
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2 fresh lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup carrot
- 5 -6 mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup cream-style sweet corn
- 2 -3 teaspoons green onions
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- Take the vegetable stock in a pan.
- Add lime leaves, lemon grass and ginger.
- Bring to a boil and let it boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Chop spring onion into thin slices.
- Chop spring onion greens finely.
- Slice mushrooms and carrots thinly.
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Add sliced onions and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
- Strain the stock and pour it over the sauteed vegetables.
- Add sweet corn and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and green chilli paste.
- Add spring onion greens and corriander leaves.
- Add a little lemon juice for sourness and serve hot.