Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Posting as per request! The heat factor is way too high for me and my residents!! Found on mealsforyou.com.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and each cut into small pieces
- 1 ounce unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small fresh green chile, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander, chopped
- Place potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water.
- Cover pan and steam 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Mash well with potato masher or fork.
- Add next 3 ingredients and beat until butter is melted.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add next 4 ingredients and cook 10 minutes,.