1/1 Photo of Thai-Style Veggie Kabobs With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Adapted from a NatureSweet Tomato recipe hand-out I picked up at the store. We use this as a side or fun appetizer, so I am putting down 2 kabobs per person for the serving - adjust accordingly, as needed! It's great for grilling season, and makes for a colorful, simple dish. If you like heat, add more crushed red pepper to the sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 cherry tomatoes or 24 grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into pieces
- 16 snow peas
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 16 baby carrots
- 1Using 8 metal skewers or wood skewers that have been soaked into water, alternately thread on the vegetables.
- 2Grill for about 4 minutes on each side, until veggies are cooked crisp tender.
- 3Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the dipping sauce and mix well.
- 4Serve 2 kabobs per person with the dipping sauce. Another fun way to serve is to plate the kebabs and drizzle a bit of sauce down each kabob, serving with the remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai-Style Veggie Kabobs With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 367.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: