Adapted from a NatureSweet Tomato recipe hand-out I picked up at the store. We use this as a side or fun appetizer, so I am putting down 2 kabobs per person for the serving - adjust accordingly, as needed! It's great for grilling season, and makes for a colorful, simple dish. If you like heat, add more crushed red pepper to the sauce!
- 24 cherry tomatoes or 24 grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into pieces
- 16 snow peas
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 16 baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- Using 8 metal skewers or wood skewers that have been soaked into water, alternately thread on the vegetables.
- Grill for about 4 minutes on each side, until veggies are cooked crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for the dipping sauce and mix well.
- Serve 2 kabobs per person with the dipping sauce. Another fun way to serve is to plate the kebabs and drizzle a bit of sauce down each kabob, serving with the remaining sauce.